Thursday, December 12, 2013

Raindrops on Ripples - Photo's & Video




Raindrops on Ripples - Photo's & Video


Mist on the mountain

A sky of grey… I wander wet paths on a rain-blessed day


Newly washed colors in vibrant hues

 
Forest-glades a much loved view

 
Raindrops that tremble from leaf and flowers

 
Silence beckons me into tranquil bowers

 
Butterflies hover, with elegant grace

 
Here I Embrace… breathing space

 

rain splatter splashing on wide green leaves

rebellious the roar of tumbling seas

 

Raindrops on gum leaves & soft woven strings


These are a few of my favorite things
 
Bright little crabs, sharp of eye



Colors that enchant me as I walk by...


Textures and patterns ... layers and shades


such intricate beauty... Nature made.

SharonleeGoodhand 12 12 13


No comments:

Post a Comment